Thursday, May 26, 2011

Khloe Kardashian and Kourtney Kardashian Excited for Kim's Engagement

Khloe Kardashian and Kourtney Kardashian Excited for Kim's Engagement

Kim Kardashian just announced her engagement to NBA star Kris Humphries -- and her sisters already have wedding fever! Reality-star siblings Kourtney and Khloe Kardashian have been celebrating Kim's news all afternoon on Twitter. Khloe, in particular, seems super-excited that "Princess Kim found her Prince" -- and has been going a little nuts with the exclamation points.

"I can't believe I was able to keep this a secret but now I can scream all I want about it!" Khloe, 26, tweeted on Wednesday afternoon after Kim, 30, broke the news. "Kim is engaged!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!!!! Kimmie I love you so much!!!! I would do anything in the world for you!!!" Seeing you this happy in your life makes me smile daily! Kimmie the love u have is infectious and I love every second of this!!! I LOVE that you r engaged!!! I love that you are so happy!"

Okay, take a deep breath, Khloe! The youngest Kardashian sister, married to her own NBA player, Lamar Odom, says she can't wait for Kim to experience "what I enjoy daily. Marriage is the best." And she also warns Kardashian-to-be Humphries: "Just so u know, u married all of us all!"

Older sister Kourtney, 32, shared in the love, tweeting that she is "squealing with excitement" over Kim's engagement.

The sisters also indulged in some good-natured teasing over the size of Kim's enormous diamond ring (rumored to be valued at $2 million). Khloe joked that Kim's ring was so big, it "gave birth to my ring." And Kourtney chimed in that she, her boyfriend Scott Disick and son Mason "slept inside of it last night... great shelter. Just a little bit cold."

One member of the family was late to the celebration, though: Kim's stepbrother Brody Jenner. "Khloe, Kourtney, why don't you guys ever fill me in?" he tweeted after the news broke, "Haha no text or anything?" Whoopsie! Well in fairness, Kim has a whole lot of siblings and step-siblings to remember to text...

So far, Kim is keeping pretty quiet online, leaving her comments to a cover story in People magazine. But we're sure she's walking on air: Not only is she engaged to a gorgeous guy, but she could easily make millions of dollars from endorsements and press surrounding the wedding. Now that's a fairy-tale ending!

Source: http://www.ivillage.com/khloe-kardashian-and-kourtney-kardashian-excited-kims-engagement/1-a-353164

Grace Park Gretha Cavazzoni Gwen Stefani Halle Berry Hayden Panettiere