Thursday, May 19, 2011

Mini Haul!

Today I went back to Ulta to use some more $5 coupons before they expire and also to try and get a couple more of the free Orlys. Unfortunately the cashier wouldn't let me use the free Orly coupons this time. I will keep trying though. Both of these coupons are on my blog, see the side bar under Face Philes History to print yours!

I actually did not spend any of my own money today. I still have gift cards left from my birthday, YAY! I also saved money, as usual. I didn't get much, but I wanted to share with you because they are exciting items!!


Today was the first time I saw this at Ulta. They are 0.24 fl oz size. I LOVE these mini Ulta bottles! They are so cute!! I am super excited about this set because they are MATTE polish!!! ZOMG!!! And bright colors too!!! My favorite!! The green is the only one that is a "flat" color, the other 3 have a shimmer to them! It will be interesting to see how they look when dry! Stay tuned as I will be swatching these SOON!! Oh, and as you can see, the price is $9.95. I used a $5 coupon and got the set for $4.95!!! Woohoo!!!!
L-R: High Shine Top Coat, Sunbathing Beauty, Beach Bum, Surfer Girl, Bananarama


ZOMG!! The infamous Ulta Pinata Yada Yada!! They finally got more in stock!! I actually bought EIGHT bottles, even though the picture shows four. They are currently Buy 2 get 2 free. Regular price is $5 a bottle, with the sale its 4 bottles for $10. I used another $5 coupon and got ALL FOUR for $5!!! You cannot beat 4 Pinata Yada Yadas for $5! And keep in mind, I was greedy today and picked up two sets, so I got EIGHT bottles of this for only $10 (using two $5 coupons)!!!! I will be sending some in swaps and using others in giveaways. Just in case you don't understand the hype, this is a Deborah Lippmann Happy Birthday dupe!!


The girls in my FB group keep talking about Barielle and how much they love it. Barielle was one brand I had yet to try, and I always saw them on clearance at Ulta. Last night I took advantage of a promo from HauteLook. They had half price on certain Barielle polishes. I have been wanting Elle's Spell. So I ordered that one as well as Myrza's Meadow. I am excited to receive them! In the meantime, I saw this one on clearance at Ulta and decided to give it a try. I LOVE yellow if you didn't know already. This one is called Aura Angora. It is a golden yellow cream. They had a few other colors, but they were mostly shades of brown. Has anyone else noticed that Barielle polishes get this weird settling effect at the bottom of the bottle?? I have seen several different colors get this odd shade of orange that settles at the bottom. Is that normal for this brand??

So what do you think?? Not as impressive as time huh? LOL